Most of us know that we live in a free country, and that we have a right to free speech. Yet, time and time again, we see violations of the people’s right to free speech. At the Dyller Law Firm, we believe that no right is more important than the right to free speech. Without the right to free speech, all of the rest of our rights are diminished and will eventually be eroded. That is why the Dyller Law Firm fights vigorously to defend your right to free speech.
Government officials have tried to suppress or punish people’s free speech rights in countless ways – we cannot count all the ways. Some examples are:
- Charging people with crimes for engaging in speech.
- Charging people with crimes for challenging or criticizing the police.
- Charging people with crimes for cursing or displaying the middle finger.
- Firing, suspending or retaliating against people for engaging in speech about matters of public concern, including government waste, government corruption, government misconduct, political preferences, support for a particular candidate or political party.
- Suppressing speech at public meetings.
- Refusal to permit controversial speech in a public forum.
There are numerous other violations of citizens’ free speech rights. The Dyller Law Firm is dedicated to protecting and vindicating your free speech rights. We consider it our duty as patriots to fight for free speech and against suppression of speech or retaliation for engaging in speech.
If the government or any government employee has suppressed your speech or retaliated against you for engaging in speech, call the Dyller Law Firm. We can help.